Travel with Elemento Natural and visit the many different diving spots in Papagayo Gulf and Bahía Culebra. Scuba diving in Papagayo is perfect for beginners, you will be able to watch amazing marine wildlife, like eels, rays, white-tip sharks, nurse sharks, on top of other smaller and beautiful and colorful coral reef fishes.
From $185 per person
• Departure at 8:30am from a convenient point in San José.
• Lunch stop at 12:00pm.
• Arrival at the hotel at 1:30pm.
• Breakfast at 7:00am.
• Departure on the boat or catamaran at 8:00am.
• Two dives, snacks between them, until 12:00pm.
• Lunch at 1:30pm.
• Return to San José at 3:00pm!
Bahía Culebra is located in Guanacaste province, north from the Papagayo Gulf. Its name is due to the arc-shaped geography, like a snake (culebra in Spanish). It is a perfect spot for snorkeling and scuba diving, since you can find coral reefs, rock reefs and even sunken ships. A funny fact is that in the bottom of the bay, the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano starts taking shape, right where the mountain range meets the Pacific Ocean.
• Lodging and breakfast.
• Two dives and diving equipment, in Papagayo Gulf: the specific spots will be determined based on the conditions of the day.
• Fruits and snacks in the boat.
• Your scuba diving gear.
• Your PADI OPEN WATER license is required, or any other similar.