October is the best month to visit the costarican south caribbean, because it is the warmest and driest month of the year in this area. From Chiquita Beach, to Puerto Viejo, Punta Uva, Cocles Beach and Manzanillo, the South Caribbean is a very particular destination in the country; its small scale touristic development, the afrocaribbean culture, the indigenous communities, make of this place a very unique one! Travel with Elemento Natural and dance to the reggae and the calypso of the costarican caribbean, savor the caribbean food and enjoy the natural beauties!
From $140 per person
• Departure at 6:00 a.m. from a convenient point in San José.
• Breakfast stop on the way at 8:30, not included in the price.
• Arrival and check in at noon.
• Free afternoon to enjoy the beach, the hotel, or any of the optional activities!
• Caribbean dinner at a local restaurant!
Night: Puerto Viejo
• Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
• Today you can enjoy the Caribbean either by swimming and chilling in the ponds at Manzanillo, surfing at Cocles, dolphin watching at Punta Mona or scuba diving in Punta Uva!
• Lunch at 1 p.m. not included in the price.
• Return to San José at 3:00 p.m.
In support of the Talamanca Ecotourism and Conservation Association, we offer a boat tour from Manzanillo for dolphin watching. In the marine portion of the Gandoca – Manzanillo Refuge, at Punta Mona and its surroundings, you can find 3 different species, being the most common the bottle nose dolphin, followed by the Tucuxi dolphin and the spotted dolphin from the Atlántico. We offer a special rate of $55 per person.
Also, if you like scuba diving, we offer the opportunity to do it in the underwater cliffs in Punta Uva: two dives, with the boat, the equipment and the dive master at a special rate of $95 per person.
• Lodging in double occupancy with breakfast.
• Caribbean dinner.
• Discounted rates for the optional activities.
• Light clothing and swimming suit.
• If you need them, sea motion sickness pills for the boat ride.
• If you want to scuba dive, you must have your PADI OPEN WATER license or similar.