Join Elemento Natural to visit the unexplored La Cangreja National Park! This park holds as much, or even more, flora than Corcovado, with a few endemic species. In this tour you will hike for approximately 3 hours, in a 6km trail where you will find waterfalls and ponds where you can refresh yourself.
Starts at ¢25.000 per person
• Departure at 6:00 a.m. from a convenient spot in San José.
• Arrival to the entrance of the park, where you will meet our local guide at 8:00am.
• Preparation for the hike to start at 8:30am.
• The hike ends and arrival at Finca Villas Mastatal, to have lunch at 12:00pm.
• Resting time, hammocks and coffee until 3:00pm!
• National Park entrance fee.
• Local guide.
• Lunch and coffee.
• Comfortable shoes to hike, light clothing with neutral colors.
• A second set of clothes and a towel, in case you want to swim in the river or if it rains.
• Bring snacks and water for the hike.