Join Elemento Natural in this trip to Isla Tortuga, in a private yatch for you and your friends. This 20-hectares island – also called Tolinga Island – is an ideal location to play at the beach or in the water. You can snorkel, run the waves in a banana boat or jetski, and then enjoy a delicious BBQ right on the beach!
From $165 per person
• Departure at 7:00 a.m. from a convenient point in San José.
• Arrival to Herradura where we board the yatch at 8:00am.
• Preparation, boarding the yatch and departure to the island at 8:30am.
• Arrival to Tortuga Island at 10:30am.
• Play! We have snorkel, boogies, beach volleyball; or you can rent a jetski or a banana boat!
• Lunch at 12:30pm.
• Resting, relaxing and enjoying the yatch, the ocean, the island until 2:30pm, when we go back to Herradura.
• Arrival to Herradura and return to San José, at 4:30pm.
• Arrival back home at 6:00pm!
Photos by Pacific Yatch Charters