Travel with Elemento Natural and visit the many different diving spots of Catalinas Islands. Scuba diving in Catalinas is always a great adventure, you will be able to watch amazing marine wildlife, like eels, rays, giant mantas, white-tip sharks, on top of other smaller and beautiful fish swimming in a big shoal.
From $275 per person
• Departure at 8:30am from a convenient point in San José.
• Lunch stop at 12:00pm. (not included in the price)
• Arrival at the hotel at 3:00pm, to enjoy the beach.
• Breakfast at 7:00am.
• Departure on the boat at 8:00am.
• Two dives, snacks between them, until 12:00pm.
• Lunch at 1:30pm. (not included in the price)
• Return to San José at 3:00pm!
The Catalina Island chain is an archipelago of rocky islets located less than 25km off the northwest coast of Costa Rica. The islands themselves are completely uninhabited and their location, the currents, and their formation make them perfect locations for large quantities of marine life to gather.
• Lodging and breakfast.
• Two dives and diving equipment, in Catalinas: the specific spots will be determined based on the conditions of the day.
• Fruits and snacks in the boat.
• Your scuba diving gear.
• Your PADI OPEN WATER license is required, or any other similar.