Visit with Elemento Natural the area of Bajos del Toro Amarillo, a place located in Alajuela province, in a beautiful valley between the volcanoes Poás and Viejo. You will do a quick hike to enjoy the natural beauty and the abundant wildlife of the area, including waterfalls, rivers and natural pools, to finally arrive at the ´hidden treasure´, the Tesoro Escondido Waterfall.
From $50 per person
• Departure at 5:45 am from a convenient point in San José.
• Box breakfast, and you will reach the destination at 8:00 am.
• Hiking from 8:30 am until noon.
• Lunch at 12:15 pm.
• Return to San José at 2:00 pm.
Bajos del Toro is a typical costarican village surrounded by natural beauty and abundant wildlife. Waterfalls, rivers and natural pools are part of the attractions on the flora and fauna of this area and of Costa Rica. Even if you do the tour in dry season, in this mountainous region rain could surprise you at any time, so be prepared for the adventure: to take a good downpour is part of the ride that will take you to the beautiful Tesoro Escondido Waterfall.
• Tour to Tesoro Escondido Waterfall with a local guide.
• Box breakfast and costarican lunch.
• Light clothing of neutral colors. Hiking shoes or boots. Raincoat.
• Another set of clothing in case of rain, and towel.
• Water and snacks for the hike.